Friday, June 18, 2010

Qualification

Ahem, i think i had already understand all of this.

At the moment I ask the question, i had already predicted the answer. Well, unexpected you had answered a different answer. Honestly during the same time I was shocked, very shocked.

This surviving game isn't good as expect. We must follow the survivor rules to continue and survive in the next moment, next second. Absolutely, a single step may lead 'death'. Seems like I had made a wrong step in this, seriously.

No matter how good the memory you had left in my mind, all of this is just only left 'zero'. I don't know what you think about me, maybe you think nothing at all.

Yea, obviously i am a dead now, left a single empty body. The another challenger still surviving, or maybe had won the competition already.

I am undoubted, when i saw the scene. I am very clear to explain all of this, it is just a moment but it made a scar on my chest.

A male mantis chosen to marry with the female mantis, and it have to sacrifice himself for sure. Maybe I had broken the rules, thats why I lost my qualification for this surviving game.

At least I think I didn't lost anything in these 3 years, but I gained a lot. I understand why you felt sorry, cause I know that you had wronged for this period. Sorry for being such a handicap in your path of life, i think. But thankfully you grow me up, lifted me up when I was down.

And yet, my love is just a, trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment