Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh, I got a DREAM !

It is my final year to stay in secondary school, and i gonna say good bye to my dear school, funny teachers, every funny incident that had happened at the school, with my crazy mate ( yea we are really crazy ).

Yes, all of the siao kia (crazy guys) in my class, don't care whether boys or girls (absolutely we are) are going to fly away from this little town, a place we establish our perfection and to continue their further study.

Can't predict that where will my friends go to continue their study, but once we are friends, we are still friends. Friends are precious ! =D

Remember, no matter how far you are, no matter what are you doing, you must come back to Gurun, wait at Nissan to go for Penang Bridge Marathon ! Hahaha I like it so much. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment