Friday, June 25, 2010

I don't put a big hope.

I know you're good, you're kind, don't wanna make a choice to avoid any misunderstand. You have been wronged this period, I feel guilty conscience to you. I really hope that you can be happy always, you no need to face much problems.

And I wanna lend you my shoulder whenever you need, when you sad I hope I can be your side to take care of you, not to let you sad anymore but make you happy instead.

May be you think that I do nothing and I'm going to give up but hold on, I'm just thinking what I do may let you feel lost direction. So i choose to stay away, stay behind whenever we walk together, just like what I do always.

For now, I'm not going to stay silent. I understand that you just think me as a friend, perhaps a better friend than a normal. I'm just wanna to let you feel, I'm sincere to treat you nicely, to take care of you, to hold you hand tightly, and I really don't wanna to let go anymore, even once !

I do my best to let you know all of this. Or just maintain our relationship like two years ago, I feel more comfortable to that. I don't expect what will happen soon, and I don't put a big hope on that.

I just want you to be happy always, honestly and gratefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment