Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I don't wanna guess anymore.

Sometimes do we have to believe to our eyes?

Perhaps we no need to do so. What we seen through our eyes will not really be the truth. Once we spot a things, or a incident happened, a lot of prediction come out from our mind. Thinking about what's going on, what will happen on the next minute.

Yea, this is a human being. Humans are full of curious, that's why we have advance technology today.

Okay, get back to what I want to say. Saw somethings i never ever want to see, and I'm thinking, shall I continue what I wanna do or just leave it there and act nothing happen? Act like a great person to forgive somethings that I'm struggling, I don't wanna let it off? I think I can't do that, we shouldn't be selfish but some times we have to fight for what we want, what we think it is right.

My mind is such a wooden plant now, frozen. Continue or stop? Well, any wrong step may lead death, that's why we have to make decision correctly. Don't make any regret for our life, our decision. Regret is worthless, so I don't wanna regret.

I don't wanna guess what you think about, I want you to tell me the exact answer. It is useless, what I get even I guess the right one? It is still a pending answer, you will never recognize it.

So guys, tell me what to do? I don't wanna guess anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment