Monday, July 5, 2010

More than I can say.

When you're walking on the road, and you reach a junction. There is two choice for you, left and right, which one would you choose?

Some times we meet up something that we have to make a decision, its hard to do it. Have to care about this or that, we can't just choose what we like, because may be of your decision may change the next moment of the world.

What I have to do when I'm facing you, yea I always hope that you will look forward to me and give me a warm smile. Always wish that I'm the one you waiting for, I have the chance to hold you hand, or even a hug.

I just wanna to tell you, I really love you and I wish to always be with you, be your guardian all the time as possible.

And yet, I love you more than I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment