Thursday, July 29, 2010

I can't stop imagine. P/S

Why why why?

I'm keep asking myself.

You always know that, I didn't mean to stop. From the deep part of my heart, ii would like to tell you honestly. I really really love you since the day, you changed me.

Every time I see you, my mind pops out a lot of image, a lot of things. Keep imagining ow good is that if you're be with me. When you cry I can be with you, when you are sad and you need a shoulder I can lend it to you, when you need a hug i can let you feel the sense of safety, when you need a talk I can always let my ears to be the best listener for you, when you're bore I can be the clown to cheer you up, when you're happy you could share the happiness with me on the moment, when you need a partner and I will always be your best choice. Laugh together, cheer up you whenever you sad, follow you wherever you wanna go, just give me a call then I will be right there.

How good is that? Say 'yes', and you will know that how good I can treat you as possible as I could. Hopefully every of these things can happen in my life, with you all the moment, we share our happiness and our joy. I would like to take care of you, if you did let me to do so.

I will still waiting for that, always. I don't mind how long the time I have to wait, even though some guys will think that why I can do so, seriously the feeling just pop out from my mind, I just follow since it doesn't wrong.

I wish you can take the consideration seriously, this ain't a joke. I'm putting my hard work, my love, can't you sense it?

So, could you understand my feeling on this moment, this second? Just do a consideration about me please. Hopefully to be a part of your life, not only a simply guy pass through your life.








P/S : To another one

I know you're not happy with me, since I'm the same if you treat me with the same. Don't you think keep recruiting vote for yourself to 'make yourself high' like " wow all the people around was supporting me, why I still scare about that".
Sorry I gonna tell you, you're such a IDIOT if you do so. This isn't a election, you think you're running for president for any club or society. Please clean your mind up before you do anything okay?
Don't curious who that I'm talking about, its you.

No comments:

Post a Comment